Posted in April 6 2022
A stiff neck is always a cause for concern, although the pain and discomfort often subside within a few days depending on the root cause of the problem.
If regular neck pain is part of your life, or if you experience any of the following, we’d love to see you in practice to determine if we can help!
- If neck pain persists for more than a few days, it is a good idea to book an appointment with us. When an accident is to blame, it is always important to get an evaluation by a medical professional to rule out anything serious.
- When you wake up with neck pain that seems to be improving by the end of the day, it could be a sign of improper sleep position or even gnashing of teeth. Nighttime jaw squeaks can make their way to your neck and shoulders.
- Do you find yourself looking for frequent over-the-counter pain relievers to control neck pain? If so, we will help identify the root cause of the problem so you can solve it at its source to break the cycle of drug dependence.
- Look left and then right. Do you feel sharp pain when doing these movements? If so, get the rating.
- Have you noticed that your neck pain is spreading to other parts of your body? For example, the pain can sometimes start in the neck, then slowly turn into tingling in other parts of the body, such as your arms or fingers.
- When everyday tasks begin to become a problem due to the pain you are experiencing, it can cause new physical and emotional stress. Getting help now before the problem becomes more serious is always a good idea.
Whether you are dealing with neck pain or another chronic problem, we are here for you. Call us today to book a visit.